The LIEB CAST
Drug Testing Employment Discrimination + New Tip Rules For Restaurants
Jan 17, 2021
Andrew Lieb / Lauren Lieb / Mordy Yankovich
We answer the following questions:
- Can you deny a job applicant because they take medically prescribed marijuana?
- Does it matter what their job is?
- How about when they use it?
- What about testing, how does that go?
- Who can share in tip pools at restaurants?
- The manager, supervisor, or owner?
- What about the waitstaff with the delivery driver, or vice-versa?
- Are their record rules - you know there is a new Department of Labor proposed law on this, right?